Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
USC (Read 70 times)
snowman33
Buff Backer Senior

Go Buffs!

USC
10/21/19 at 13:14:31

This will be our first win ever over USC. I believe this is the time we finally get it done. Friday night on national TV, we're finally going to get over on USC. That will move us to 4-4 and then we'll need just 2 more wins to get to a bowl game. Stanford and UCLA are the most winnable games with Washington next and then Utah. We need this one and we're going to get it.  

Colorado 27
USC 20

Go Buffs!!!!

Shoulder to Shoulder
View Profile   IP Logged
Buff 87
Administrator

Go Buffs!

Re: USC
Reply #1 - 10/22/19 at 10:13:24

USC is going to smoke the Buffs.  I wish it wasn't true but until the defense steps up things will not change.

USC 41
CU 13

View Profile   IP Logged
snowman33
Buff Backer Senior

Go Buffs!

Reply #2 - 10/22/19 at 14:09:05

I understand why you feel that way and it makes sense but I still think this is our year to beat them. First, nobody is expecting it and that would blend right in with many other results in the conference this year. Second, their backs are against the wall and I think they'll come out pissed off and out to prove something. Third, I just have a feeling. In the past, I've looked at this game with little expectations because of our awful history with them but for some reason I think this time we get them. I'm probably the only one to feel that way outside of the locker room but I'm a believer this week after expecting losses the last two weeks.

Shoulder to Shoulder
View Profile   IP Logged
Buff 87
Administrator

Go Buffs!

Reply #3 - 10/25/19 at 22:29:48

Losing that way pisses me off more than the blowout, the mistakes at the end, the poor play calling at the end and the general lack of execution.  The whole team, players and staff, simply fell apart.  No moral victory in this, they should have won this game.

View Profile   IP Logged
snowman33
Buff Backer Senior

Go Buffs!

Reply #4 - 10/30/19 at 11:01:04

That was a very disappointing loss. That's now three games we should've won....AFA, Arizona, and USC. We have to win this week at UCLA or we have no chance for a bowl game. Even with a win, it's a serious uphill climb. Stanford and Washington are winnable games although Utah doesn't look very winnable. This team is close and I have full faith in our new coach to take this program to where we all want it to go.

Shoulder to Shoulder
View Profile   IP Logged
SFBuff
Buff Backer Junior

No Corn!

Reply #5 - 10/31/19 at 11:47:54

Looks like you two are the ones holding fort down.  I have not posted since 2013!   Shocked
Tough loss to USC.  This is not CU's year and it looks like bowling is out of reach.

View Profile   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print