Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
11/21/19 at 00:41:31
News: Welcome to the Buff Backers Forums.
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
What a win!!!!!!! (Read 70 times)
Buff 87
Administrator

Go Buffs!

What a win!!!!!!!
09/07/19 at 17:31:16

A staff that made second half adjustments.  The defense played an incredible second half.  Just amazing.  To the asshats that sold their tickets, FU.

View Profile   IP Logged
snowman33
Buff Backer Senior

Go Buffs!

Re: What a win!!!!!!!
Reply #1 - 09/08/19 at 11:44:53

I couldn't agree more! We have ourselves a coach here in Boulder! We finally have a coach who can make halftime adjustments. He's done it twice with amazing success. There isn't a quitter on this Buffs team and they have proven that they will keep their composure and focus and fight to the end of the game. Steven Montez had an incredible 2nd half after looking like a deer in the headlights in the first half. I'm concerned that we can't seem to get the ball to Laviska but I'm confident we can fix that. The defense shut down the bugeaters in the second half and played with incredible intensity. I couldn't be more impressed with the heart and determination I saw yesterday. Now let's go beat the Falcons and go 3-0. And yes, to all those "Buffs" fans who sold their tickets to corn fans, eat my a$$. It's shameful to do that to our players just to make a buck.  

GO BUFFS!!!!!!!!

Shoulder to Shoulder
View Profile   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print