Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
11/19/19 at 21:49:06
News: We've upgraded to YaBB 2.1!
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Rocky Mountain Showdown (Read 173 times)
snowman33
Buff Backer Senior

Go Buffs!

Rocky Mountain Showdown
08/24/19 at 20:47:55

What do you guys think of this game? I know the Rams are expecting to be better than last year but we should be better as well. I don't expect this one to be very close but this game can be strange sometimes. I'm really excited to see what our team can do this year. The schedule is tough but I think we'll be better than last year. I think we should be a bowl team this year but we're gonna have to win the ones we're supposed to win and maybe steal one along the way. Beating Nebraska would really help! I predict a Buffs win!

Colorado 41
CSU 17

Shoulder to Shoulder
View Profile   IP Logged
SanJoseBuff
Buff Backer Sophomore

Go Buffs! '73

Re: Rocky Mountain Showdown
Reply #1 - 08/25/19 at 23:23:13

Thanks for breaking the ice, this forum was stuck since March 6th.
I'm optimistic at the beginning of every year, I hope that this year MT has the players believing in themselves ...
Go Buffs! Beat the Ewes!

« Last Edit: 08/25/19 at 23:23:41 by SanJoseBuff »  
View Profile   IP Logged
Buff 87
Administrator

Go Buffs!

Reply #2 - 08/28/19 at 09:46:46

The Buffs are 13.5 favorites, ESPN thinks the Buffs have a 73% chance to win.  But the Rams will play with more emotion, with a new coach who knows what will happen.  Lots of holes on D, will a RB emerge and will the Oline step up.  I'm very nervous about this game and it will probably set the stage for the season.

View Profile   IP Logged
Buff 87
Administrator

Go Buffs!

Reply #3 - 08/30/19 at 21:43:51

Ugly.  We have no defense and the offense is struggling.

View Profile   IP Logged
Buff 87
Administrator

Go Buffs!

Reply #4 - 08/31/19 at 00:04:08

OK, the offense got it together.  Hopefully the defense will improve soon.

View Profile   IP Logged
snowman33
Buff Backer Senior

Go Buffs!

Reply #5 - 08/31/19 at 19:55:45

Offense looked really good but defense needs alot of work. We came up with some key turnovers though so that's definitely good. I was really impressed with our running game and I thought Montez played pretty well also. I don't think Shenault got enough touches in this game though and we'll need much more out of him in future games. I'll take 52 points and a 21 point win over CSU any day so I'm happy. Go Buffs!!!!!

Shoulder to Shoulder
View Profile   IP Logged
snowman33
Buff Backer Senior

Go Buffs!

Reply #6 - 09/02/19 at 20:07:17

On a side note, I was watching a couple CSU message boards before and after the game and I've never seen a more whiney and insecure bunch of people in my life. It was all the refs fault. We're terrible and we'll get rolled by Air Force. Pac12 is horrible. Bitching about their coach constantly. It was all the refs fault and they did everything they could to help CU win. I know message boards always seem to have more than their share of people like that but those CSU boards are a joke. Insecure is the best word I can use to describe them. Little brother syndrome just eats them alive and we're so deep in their heads that it's truly funny. Just had to say that before I move on to Nebraska  Smiley

Shoulder to Shoulder
View Profile   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print