Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Washington State (Read 91 times)
snowman33
Buff Backer Senior

Go Buffs!

Washington State
11/10/18 at 11:49:59

This is our opportunity to turn this season around and finish it the way we started it. If if our defense can stop them enough for us to have a chance to win this game but this is a huge opportunity for us. A win here makes everything feel good again and gives us a chance to get into a decent bowl game. Iím a believer and that hasnít worked well for me the last 5 weeks but Iím behind this team 100%. Go Buffs!!!

Shoulder to Shoulder
View Profile   IP Logged
Buff 87
Administrator

Go Buffs!

Re: Washington State
Reply #1 - 11/10/18 at 15:57:32

Did you think the defense would play pretty well but the offense stunk it up?  This team is horrible and finds ways to lose.

View Profile   IP Logged
Chilly
Buff Backer Junior

Go Buffs!

Reply #2 - 11/11/18 at 08:50:50

I am standing behind the team, but it is time to make some changes at the top.  This year is proving that last year was not the anomaly.  He got year 6 because of what this team did in year 4, but it is clear that Mac is not going to be the coach who can build a consistent winner.   Build a team up to respectability and have them surprise people every few years, yes, but I want more than that.

View Profile   IP Logged
snowman33
Buff Backer Senior

Go Buffs!

Reply #3 - 11/11/18 at 20:52:48

Quote from Buff 87 on 11/10/18 at 15:57:32:
Did you think the defense would play pretty well but the offense stunk it up? †This team is horrible and finds ways to lose.

Nope, I thought the offense would score points but that we'd struggle on defense. The game was a big surprise to me. Despite the final score, I thought the defense played pretty well. The last two scores by WSU were, in my opinion, because the defense had been on the field all day and they were just exhausted. The offense sure didn't help the defense today at all. Even a decent performance by the offense would've given us a good chance to win this game. I just don't know how we can start 5-0 and then respond by going 0-5. I'll always support this team 100% but it's hard imagining this coaching staff getting us to where we want to be. I know they've recruited well but we haven't done much with those recruits. I know injuries have definitely been a factor but it's hard for me to imagine our Coach getting a 7th year if we miss out on a bowl game.

Shoulder to Shoulder
View Profile   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print