Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
11/19/19 at 20:36:43
News: Welcome to the Buff Backers Forums.
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
What has happened to the defense (Read 277 times)
Buff 87
Administrator

Go Buffs!

What has happened to the defense
11/03/18 at 00:10:32

They cannot make a stop to save their lives.  The defense lost this game.  I thought the play calling was good and the offense score more than enough.  One thing is for sure, no bowl game.

View Profile   IP Logged
Chilly
Buff Backer Junior

Go Buffs!

Re: What has happened to the defense
Reply #1 - 11/03/18 at 11:43:12

This team has gone into a total collapse and is beginning to look very similar to last years team that tanked once it got into PAC12 play.

I don't enjoy saying this but it is time for a change at the top.  After 6 years we know who and what Coach Macintyre is and it is a good coach who will produce a .500 team with an occasional break out if he hits lighting in a bottle.

I think the evidence is beginning to pile up that our break out 2 years ago was more about Jim Leavitt then it was Macintyre.

Rick has a tough call to make this year.  Even if we end up 6-6 I don't think the decision would change for me, if I was in his shoes.

The question then becomes, can another coach come in a build on the foundation Macintyre has built.  CU can't afford another 5 years rebuild.  We need someone who can win now with the team we have.

View Profile   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print