Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
5-0 (Read 1553 times)
Buff 87
Administrator

Go Buffs!

5-0
10/06/18 at 17:20:31

The team continues to improve, I was pretty impressed with the offensive line play today.  Great game and a great win!

View Profile   IP Logged
Buff 87
Administrator

Go Buffs!

Re: 5-0
Reply #1 - 10/06/18 at 17:23:53

BTW, both targeting calls were BS.  If Landman's was then the other should have been too.  On something as important as targeting how can they come back and say stands, what BS.  If they couldn't tell then it was not.

View Profile   IP Logged
Chilly
Buff Backer Junior

Go Buffs!

Re: 5-0
Reply #2 - 10/07/18 at 18:27:09

This is a legit top #25 team in my opinion.  I wasn't sure but they way they played yesterday against a good ASU team was fun to watch.    

The number one thing I love about this team of our teams in years past, is that this team is a make great adjustments at half time and knows how to take over a game in the 4th quarter.  At no point did I feel like this team was in trouble yesterday.  They counter punched every score from ASU well  yesterday and I wish they would have taken advantage a bit more in the 3rd quarter with some of the D-stops for punts.  

The targeting call on us was BS.  What even made me more angry was that if you are going to call it that close, then their is absolutely no way the other one can't be called.  PAC 12 refs have sucked with consistency for years and Mac need to pull a Scott Frost and send off some tapes in my opinion to get some clarify around what is and isn't targeting.

Next week is a big week for us, but I really see this team as a 9-3/10-2 top 25 team this year, which is not what I thought we would be at the beginning of the year.

View Profile   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print